AI video generators have taken the world of content marketing by surprise. Imagine watching an engaging, funny, or inspirational 10-minute video, only to realize afterward that the presenter isn’t a real human!
In 2024, video content is projected to drive 82.5% of web traffic, establishing it as the most popular content format on the internet.
Content creators are constantly churning out video after video in a bid to grab, retain, and nurture monetizable attention in their industries. However, creating high-quality videos is both time-consuming and expensive.
This is what makes the proliferation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) a game changer for creators across the world.
With AI, creators no longer have to worry about expensive gear and long filming hours. If you’re camera shy, you can simply let AI be your presenter, too.
Looking for the best AI video generators in the market? This guide has all the answers!
Synthesia is an AI video generator that helps you create professional-looking videos with AI avatars.
It supports up to 120 languages and offers over 60 templates, a media library, a screen recorder, and more.
You can select from more than 140 different predesigned AI avatars and also create a custom AI avatar for your brand.
Furthermore, it allows you to turn text into high-quality voiceovers and collaborate on videos with your team.
Free: You get to create a single watermarked video sent to your email.
Personal Plan: This costs $30 per month or $270 per year.
Enterprise Plan: This is customized according to individual video creation needs.
- It supports up to 120 languages.
- It gives you the choice to create your avatar.
- It makes it easy to convert text to video.
- It allows you to integrate 30 third-party platforms for added functionality.
- To get the full functionalities, you need to upgrade to the enterprise plan, which might become too expensive for many users.
- The custom avatar creation service may be too expensive for some businesses.
Synthesia is a powerful AI video editing software, but the pricing option and capabilities make it highly suited to a specific group of users. If you have a low budget but want to churn out loads of video content, then this might not be your optimal solution.
Synthesia will work adequately for small businesses that only need a couple of videos every month for their advertisement. To get more usage bandwidth, you’ll need to upgrade to the Enterprise Plan.
With Colossyan, you can choose from a diverse range of avatars, provide the avatar with a script, and have a video generated automatically. You can easily change your avatar’s attributes, including its accent and clothing. Furthermore, Colossyan allows you to create videos in over 70 languages.
Free demo: This gives you 5 minutes of video (with a watermark).
Basic plan: This costs a minimum of $28 per month for 10 minutes of video.
Pro plan: This costs a minimum of $96 per month for 40 minutes of video.
Enterprise plan: This is different for every individual organization.
- It allows you to automatically translate your video into 26 selected languages.
- It allows you to have multiple AI actors in one scene.
- It allows you to resize your video to different aspect ratios.
- It’s difficult to work with animations as motion graphics can sometimes get laggy.
- Automatic translation is supported in a limited number of languages.
- It has a limited collection of AI avatars.
- Sometimes its lip-syncing can be off.
Colossyan is a well-designed AI video generator that can be used for a wide variety of video projects. Its pricing is also competitive relative to its competitors. However, its limited avatar collection and occasional glitches are things to look out for.
Fliki is another great tool for creating videos easily using AI. The core of its functionality is combining text-to-speech with a rich stock media library. It comes with over 1000 near-human voices and 75 different languages.
With Fliki, you can turn your blog post and regular texts into engaging video content.
Free: You get 5 minutes of audio and video content per month at 720p.
Basic (Audio Only): For $6 per month, you get 120 minutes of audio content per month.
Standard: For $21 per month, you get 180 minutes of audio and video content with HD quality per month.
Premium: For $66 per month, you get 600 minutes of audio and video content per month with voice cloning and API access.
- It allows you to clone voices for your video.
- It allows you to convert blog articles, PowerPoint presentations, and tweets to videos.
- It allows you to create videos up to 30 minutes long.
- The AI voices sound very realistic.
- You need to upgrade to the premium plan in order to have faster exports.
- The credits you have might not be enough for long projects like audiobooks.
Fliki is a powerful AI video generator with features that allows you to create a video from almost any media source. However, creating long projects on the platform may be expensive since it runs on credits.
Elai is another AI video generator that helps you to create professional videos with AI presenters. It allows you to clone your voice and use it for different languages. It can also function as an AI animation generator.
It supports 75 languages and has over 25 avatars available to choose from.
Furthermore, Elai allows you to create your avatar through studio footage, selfie
footage, animated mascot, and a single photo.
Free: This gives you access to 1 minute of free video.
Basic: The price starts at $23 per month for 15 video minutes per month.
Advanced: The price starts at $100 per month for 50 video minutes per month.
Custom: This is customized according to individual video creation needs.
- It makes it very easy to create custom avatars for your videos.
- It makes your video more dynamic through the use of animations.
- It can translate your video into 75 languages globally.
- It does not have as many AI avatars as other AI video generators in the market.
- It is slow when rendering longer videos.
Elai.ai is a reliable AI video generator for projects at a relatively smaller scale. If your business’s content strategy doesn’t require long videos, Elai.ai can be an excellent tool.
However, for its limited avatar collection, its pricing isn’t quite competitive.
Pictory allows you to automatically create short, engaging, and shareable video content from your blog posts, scripts, and long-form videos.
This AI video creator is capable of automatically extracting and turning key moments from your Zooms and webinars into short shareable highlights for social media.
Furthermore, its auto-caption functionality allows you to automatically add captions to videos to make them more engaging.
Free Trial: This plan allows you to create 3 video projects of up to 10 mins long each.
Standard: The price starts at $23 per month or $228 per year for 30 videos per month.
Premium: The price starts at $47 per month or $468 per year for 60 videos per month.
Teams: The price starts at $119 per month or $1188 per year for 90 videos per month.
- It is economical for social media teams looking to create consistent video content every month.
- It has a fairly accurate transcription functionality.
- It is easy to use for beginners.
- It allows you to create highlights automatically.
- You need to upgrade to the Premium Plan in order to synchronize recorded voiceover for your videos.
Pictory is one of the best tools geared toward creating shareable videos. The pricing options are great as well. This will be invaluable to social media teams.
InVideo is a powerful AI video creator that excels at generating marketing and explainer videos for businesses at the input of text. This AI video tool is not inferior to Synthesia at all. With this tool, you just need to state the project you are working on alongside a few details, and in minutes, you have a video.
You don’t need to have any video editing experience to use this as it offers various templates that are professionally designed and animated. You just have to make sure the data it generates is relevant to your project.
The videos created using InVideo can be directly sent to social media accounts like on Facebook and Instagram.
Free: This gives you access to about 6000 video templates, but they will come out with watermarks.
Business: This costs $15 per month and does not contain watermarks. However, you’re limited to 60 HD video exports per month.
Unlimited: This costs $30 per month and has unlimited HD Video Exports.
- It’s excellent for making social media videos and ads.
- It allows users to edit the audio of their clip and even add voiceover.
- It is suitable for beginners.
- The video rendering process is slow sometimes.
- You cannot change templates while working.
- The work relies on a stable internet connection.
- Sometimes, the AI-generated video may not be as accurate as expected.
- It has limited customization options.
InVideo offers a lot of value for its price and makes it easy to create social media videos consistently.
However, users should put into consideration its limited customizability and other associated cons before investing in the tool.
Another app on our list of AI video generators is VEED. It has an easy-to-use video editor which allows you to work on any part of your project, making it a more customisable alternative.
VEED also makes it easy to transcribe your video files in one click. All you have to do is upload your video, click “Auto Transcribe,” and download the transcript.
Thousands of content creators around the world rely on VEED to make videos for social media and various platforms.
Free: You can export an unlimited number of videos, but it contains watermarks.
Basic: This costs $12/month.
Pro: This costs $24/month.
Business: This costs $59/month.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Allows you to add subtitles and use text-to-speech AI tools.
- Let’s you record and edit your videos in one place.
- Offers access to a library of stock audio, videos, and templates.
- The free plan has watermarks which make the video unusable for most.
- It can be difficult to use it for more complex projects.
Veed.io is a versatile tool, but it lacks the capabilities to handle complex AI video generation. In general, it serves well as a tool for creating advertisement and social media videos.
HeyGen is an AI video platform that helps you create engaging business videos, as easily as creating PowerPoints for various use cases. It allows you to record & upload your real voice to create a custom Avatar or simply type in the text that you want.
It has over 100 realistic avatars and 300+ voices to choose from. It also supports 40+ popular languages in the world and can combine several scenes into one video with HD quality.
Free: This gives a 1-minute video free with watermarks. No credit card is needed.
Creator: This starts at $24 per month with 15 minutes of video total per month without watermarks and 5 minutes max per video.
Business: This starts at $72 per month with 30 minutes of video total per month and 20 minutes max per video, and 4k video quality with other amazing features.
Enterprise: This is customized according to individual video creation needs.
- It can generate professional high-quality videos very quickly.
- It is easy to use for beginners with no video editing skills required.
- It can be used for different purposes across different industries.
- You may need to upgrade to higher payment plans to get access to advanced features.
- It has limited voice inflections.
HeyGen is a wonderful beginner-friendly app. You don’t need to know the ins and outs of video editing to use it. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you may not use it to the full extent of its capabilities.
DeepBrain AI allows you to easily create training and marketing videos using basic text. It gives you access to 100+ native AI avatars, capable of speaking 80+ languages.
You can also create custom AI avatars suited for your project. Furthermore, DeepBrain AI has an AI video editor which gives you added customizability to make your videos more tailored to your needs.
Free: This gives you access to a free video with a watermark.
Starter: The price starts at $30 per month for 10 video minutes per month.
Pro: The price starts at $225 per month for 90 video minutes per month.
Enterprise: This differs for each individual.
- Its pricing options are competitive.
- Users get access to custom avatars.
- It can generate a video from a script.
- It is currently limited to text-to-speech presentation videos.
- It occasionally lags during scene transfers.
DeepBrain AI is a powerful AI video generator, mostly useful for business presentations.
Designs AI is a creative powerhouse for videos, logos, text content, and more. While their video maker is a bit basic, the rest of its features warrant a high ranking on our list.
Videos are created using a pre-designed template, your media, or their handy AI text-to-video feature. The platform’s AI engine can be used to create voiceovers, social media posts, text, logos, and videos.
Free Trial: This gives you limited access to the features for 30 days.
Basic: The price starts at $29 per month or $228 per year.
Pro: The price starts at $69 per month or $588 per year.
Enterprise: Price is different for each user.
- It can support your video production from text generation to image design to video creation.
- You are able to do unlimited projects right from the basic plan.
- You need to upgrade to the pro plan to create designs in bulk.
Designs.ai is a good AI video generation tool, but it’s more suited to handle designs and text generation. It’s a good tool for social media managers and bloggers.
What is an AI video generator?
An AI video generator is a tool that makes use of artificial intelligence to aid in the creation of video content.
Is there AI that generates videos?
What is the best AI avatar generator?
The best AI avatar generator really depends on what your use case is. The list we discussed above covered a variety of use cases, so you should find your best fit if you read through it.